How to improve reading, writing and spelling
This programme provides a way to process letters, words and information correctly. Available from the age of eight, it is tailored to the individual’s needs and helps to build strong word recognition and comprehension skills suitable to the dyslexic learning style.
This programme gives you tools to:
- Focus, notice when focus is lost and then regain it.
- Release stress and tension, to remove these learning blocks.
- Regulate energy levels to suit the task in hand.
- Master the alphabet, using clay to find out which letters cause confusion and how to remove it.
- Reading exercises for comprehension.
As part of the programme, the Davis Facilitator also trains a support person (for instance, i.e. a parent/carer to carry out the necessary follow-up work. In this way it is ensured that teh techniques mastered during the programme continue to benefit the student.
The Davis Dyslexia Programme gives people with dyslexia skills for life. It helps to overcome challenges that are in the way of learning.
Identifying dyslexia symptoms
Contact me to find out more and tell me about your experiences.