Managing AD(H)D symptoms
This programme helps people with attention difficulties, such as ADD and ADHD to focus and control their attention.
Plasticine models are used to explore personal issues and provides the student with tools they can use to effectively manage themselves.
This programme includes:
- Davis Orientation or Alignment: A simple approach which stabilizes and harmonizes an individual’s perceptions, including the perception of the passage of time.
- Davis Dial Setting: Provides individuals of all ages with enhanced awareness and ability to self-regulate energy levels.
- Davis Release: A simple and easy tool for relaxation and stress-reduction.
- To master and internalise concepts that will help them with social interactions and attention issues. These concepts include: self, change, consequence, before, after, cause, effect, time, sequence, and order vs. disorder.
- The application of these concepts in real life situations.
- Adjust their personal energy levels to the task at hand.
The Davis Attention Mastery programme preserves the positive qualities often found in people with AD(H)D, such as their naturally inquisitive nature and inventiveness, and their ability to multi task and think laterally.